Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

I adore Easter, things are so cute around this time, plus it means Spring/Summer is right around the corner!!! That just gets me all excited! Im one of those people that when its the hottest, I wish it was cold, and when its like cold and snowing I want it to be hot again, so, I am cheering the hot weather to come! Anyways, since this year is the first year that I have a house to call mine, I am decorating like crazy for holidays and the upcoming months ahead, and since Easter is coming, I wanted to share my table centerpiece with you guys! My cameras battery was dying, so I am so sorry for the crappy photo quality!
So, here it is, and as usually I did make this, The container is just a pickle jar I de-labeled(so addicted to doing this) and I used strips of colored tulle in Easter/Spring colors and layered them into the jar. I used grosgrain ribbon that I have to use for my hair bows, the flowers I got from the craft store and stick down in there, I didnt use anything to hold it in there, I just stuck them! That little chick on top was used at my high school job, we were promoting a chicken food item and we got these to put on our hats and I saved mine! The little chicks standing beside the jar I got from Target, they were only $1 for two! Are  they just adorable! I couldn't resist to get them!

If you would like any tutorial on any of these crafts, like this as a whole, de-labeling a jar or anything, please ask me, I would love to post them!
Hope you enjoy!
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment